- Reduces corrosive damage to chrome plated wheels.
- Unlike water based lube, it is not corrosive to the TPMS.
- Safety - Allows the tire to seat to the tire manufacturer’s required lower pressure.
- Makes rotating the balancing dot to valve stems much easier.
- Easily seats the 3 piece wheels with deep barrel front hoops.
- Provides better control of bead “start and stop” during mounting.
- Out performs water or paste type products, it requires less lube and saves you money.
- Does not nullify nitrogen application like water based tire lube.
- A must for colder climates. Especially when water base lubricants and paste types have froze. Quick Seat Tire Lube does not freeze.
- No more torn beads, particularly on used tires where the bead areas have hardened.
- Great for use of Road Force Balancing when the tire needs rotated on the wheel. (match mark)
- The tire centers on the wheel more accurately for a good balance the first time.
- Moisture is the #1 cause for early TPMS failure. Never use water based tire lubes when the vehicle is equipped with TPMS sensors.
No more wheel corrosion or bead leaks.
Is nitrogen in tires smoke and mirrors?? ABSOLUTELY NOT - here are some educational links on the benefits of nitrogen.
How Nitrogen is used in Nascar
Why Nitrogen is used in Aircraft Tires